Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Spring Cleaning


Spring is almost here. Actually, it already feels like Spring here. Anyway, with the start of Spring, many people get into the habit of Spring cleaning. I have gotten into this habit. During the month of March, I will be cleaning my room, parts of our house, working on the yard, and in the church. Today was the beginning of this massive cleanup for me.
It began with a much overdue cleaning of my car. I cleaned out the trash and other stuff I did not need in my car, vacuumed the floor, polished the interior, and washed the exterior. Boy that car was dirty!
I went to church after finishing the car and began working on my Sunday School office. There was some trash, and many things that I put aside for our church yard sale on March 30th and 31st. I did everything but dust and wipe the area which I will do later this week. I have had requests for our cleanup crew to work on cleaning Sunday School classrooms, shampooing the carpets, and clearing the back yard area where an old unused playground is. We hope to get all this done before the new contemporary service starts which will hopefully be sooner rather than later. Our evangelism leader printed out new business cards today to be given out as an invitation to come to the new service. The card is the main picture for today's blog.

What are your plans for Spring cleaning this year? My plans are heavy this year, and I plan on completing most of it by the end of March. Can I get it done? We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment