Monday, March 5, 2012

The Last Few Days

I have missed the last few days of blogging because I have been very busy. I worked three consecutive days at the post office, as well as working on my spring cleaning. I completed several jobs around the church, house, and yard. I also spent time at church for worship and Sunday School. I have been also watching shows and movies with my sister since she is on Spring Break this week. College sure has Spring Break early in the year. One of the shows we watched was my all-time favorite show Twin Peaks. I don't drink coffee, but if I did, it would be because of this show. Finally, I am working on my next video which is a book review series. I hope to have it posted by the end of the week.

I also hope to continue my regular blogging tomorrow. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment