Saturday, March 24, 2012

Elite Eight Begins... and A New Video on Youtube Too!


Today begins the elite eight and the matchup I am interested most in seeing is the one between my Florida Gators and the team I picked to go to the final four, Lousiville.
Speaking of picks, I went undefeated yesterday, that's right, a perfect 4-0. While Baylor's win did not give me any points, the other three winners: North Carolina, Kansas, and Kentucky provided me with six points each for a total of 18 points. My record stands at 44-16 with 108 points.
Here are my predictions for today's matchups:

Louisville over Florida (I will be rooting for Florida)
Ohio St over Syracuse*

*No points awarded as I had FSU in the final four.

I will as always post the results and make predictions on tomorrow's matchups.
I have posted my newest video and video series last night. The series, Trojanpear's Book Club, is about my desire to read and review the books in my collection. I will do this about once every month. This video is on the Bunnicula Series: Bunnicula, Howliday Inn, The Celery Stalks at Midnight, Nighty Nightmare, Return to Howliday Inn, Bunnicula Strikes Again, and Bunnicula Meets Edgar Allen Crow. Check it out and subscribe to get updated on every new video I make as well as comment and like the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment