Monday, March 19, 2012

March Madness Tournament Down to 16


It was a wild weekend, but now things are starting to come together. FSU losing to Cincinnati was the worst loss of the tournament so far for me. Kansas, Kentucky, and Louisville are all still in it as well as my Florida Gators. Let's look at my record yesterday:

NCAA: 6-2, 16 points*

*No points for Xavier and Florida predictions.

NIT: 3-0, 8 points*

*No points for Nevada prediction.

There are actually three NIT games today which will complete the second round. Here are my predictions in those games.

Tennessee over Middle Tennessee
Minnesota over Miami
Stanford over Illinois St*

*Originally had Ole Miss over Stanford so no points will be awarded.

I will post my overall recap after the games have been played. Until then the madness continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment