Monday, March 26, 2012

The Final Four


And now...

Representing the South and the SEC... Kentucky!

Represnting the East and the Big Ten... Ohio State!

Representing the West and the Big East... Louisville!

Representing the Midwest and the Big Twelve... Kansas!

Another perfect day yesterday of predictions going 2-0 with 16 points awarded. This offically gave me three of the four teams that I predicted to be in the final four from the beginning. Later this week I will give my predictions on who wins in the final four, but if you want to know right now, you can look up my bracket which I posted back when march madness first began. For now let me give my picks for tomorrow's NIT final four matchups.

Washington over Minnesota
Umass over Stanford*

*No points awarded as Miss St lost to Umass.

My next post will not be about basketball. I will be post my review of the Hunger Games which came out this weekend. As always, I encourage you to follow my blog and comment frequently. I enjoy the responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment