Thursday, March 22, 2012

Get Ready for the Sweet Sixteen


With no points on the line last night, I saw the NIT finalize it's final four teams in its tournament. Minnesota did exactly what I thought it would do and Stanford proved they were a force to be reckoned with as they get ready for Umass on March 27th. My record was 1-1, but again I had no points on the line since Washington is the only team left on my NIT bracket. Now with the NIT off for the next few days, we can get back to the NCAA tournament as the sweet sixteen matchups begin today. Here are today's predictions:

NCAA:
Wisconsin over Syracuse*
Cincy over Ohio St*
Louisville over Michigan St
Florida over Marquette*

*No points awarded since original teams lost.

Be back tomorrow with results and more predictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment