Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Madness First Night


The first night of march madness has concluded and I have mixed feeling about how I did. If you read my previous blog, you saw my predictions for tonight. Overall, I did well, but I lost one game in the NIT where I thought the losing team Mississippi State would win it all. This happened in last years NIT tournamnet, but unlike last year, it was the only bad loss I had all night.

Here is my overall record and total points so far:

NCAA Tournament: 1-1, 1 point

NIT Tournament: 8-1, 16 points

Now for day 2's games:

NCAA Tournament:
Vermont over Lamar
California over South Florida

NIT Tournament:
Minnesota over La Salle
Drexel over UCF
St Joseph's over UNI
Valparaiso over Miami
Arizona over Bucknell
Nevada over Oral Roberts
Ole Miss over Illinois St

Let's see how things go tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment