Sunday, March 18, 2012

March Madness and New Video


Sorry I missed a few days but between work and a new video I have not had time to update my predictions.

First, a recap of my predictions from Friday and Saturday.

Friday:

NCAA: 11-5, 20 points*

*I picked South Florida to win after they beat Cal which was my original choice to beat Temple.

NIT: 1-0, 4 points

Saturday:

NCAA: 5-3, 16 points*

* I picked Baylor to win over Colorado, but originally had UNLV beating Baylor.

NIT: 1-0, 0 points*

Umass was my choice to beat Seton Hall after Umass beat Miss St, my projected champions.

Here are today's predictions:

NCAA:
Xavier over Lehigh*
Michigan St over St Louis
Florida over Norfolk St*
FSU over Cincy
South Florida over Ohio*
NC State over Georgetown
North Carolina over Creighton
Kansas over Perdue

NIT:
Drexel over UNI
Oregon over Iowa
Nevada over Bucknell*

*No points will be awarded since my original picks have already lost.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, I have posted a new video to youtube. It is the second video in the monster movie tournament. In it, I recap the past month in which I watched the four matchups in the first play-in tournament. The movies were:

1. Atragon vs 8. The Giant Claw
2. Varan the Unbelievable vs 7. Gamera Super Monster
3. Dinosaurus! vs 6. Legend of the Dinosaurs
4. Gamera vs Monster X vs 5. Inframan

If you want to continue to be updated with my latest blog postings, then follow me by clicking the link on the right of my blog page. If you want to be updated with my latest videos, click subscribe on the top of the video on youtube. On both you may be asked to create an account if you don't have one, but it is free to do and only takes a few minutes. I ask this only because I want to know if I have any regular followers to my blogs or videos since I have not gotten any comments to any video or blog. So, if you would like me to continue doing these things, please comment, follow, or subscribe to let me know your out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment