Friday, February 10, 2012

New Video

Today I posted my first video on Youtube as Trojanpear. The video is about a book I wrote in second grade. I wrote and illustrated a book called The Crypt Keeper at the Beach. It is about a character known as the Crypt Keeper who spends his summer at the beach. The Crypt Keeper is from the TV show Tales from the Crypt which I watched around the time I made this book. My mom helped me get this story written and she did most of the color illustrations. My second grade teacher, Ms. Scranton, put my story in book format, so she was basically my publisher.

I hope you take time to watch the video. I would like to know your thoughts.
Did you ever write a book as a kid? Were there illustrations?
Maybe I will write another story someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment