Monday, February 27, 2012

The Nintendo Power Adventure Series


Today I posted a new video to Youtube called the Nintendo Power Adventure: Episode 1: Getting Started. In this new series, I will explore and re-live the experience of being a gamer as a devoted member of Nintendo Power or as it was called in the beginning, the Nintendo Fun Club. In this first episode, I receive my membership to the Nintendo Fun Club complete with letter, first issue of the Nintendo Fun Club News, and coupons for free scorepads and a strategy book called How to Win at Super Mario Bros. In the next episode, I will go through the first issue and will go through about an issue a month. The bigger the issue, the less I will be able to cover in one month, but I do expect to complete this issue in the next episode. Check out the video by looking up trojanpear on youtube.com.

Were you a Nintendo Power fan? Were you a member of the Nintendo Fun Club? What are some of your memories of video game experiences?

No comments:

Post a Comment