Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trojanpear's Halloween Party on Youtube


Well, as secheduled, I uploaded the new Trojanpear video today on the Halloween party I went to last Friday. You can see the video on youtube or you can download it from twitter or facebook. It is easily one of my favorite videos. I think this is because I try so many new things in this video which I never attempted before.

Now, I am working on my next video which will be ready soon as well. It is my next video in the "Book Club" series. I will highlight a book for the month of November. I also want to do another video for the election coming up. Godzilla's 59th birthday is also around the corner. I would like to do something for that as well. Let's not forget about the fact I need to post a new Monster Movie Tournament episode soon. So much in so little time. I am worried about how good these will be with there being so little time to prepare, but if they work out like the Halloween video, I will be happy.

Until next time.

Blessings and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment