Saturday, October 20, 2012

Changes Coming!

I'm back! After months of inactivity, your friendly neighborhood mailman, The Trojanpear is ready to deliver everyone some more videos of The Monster Movie Tournament, The Nintendo Power Adventure, Trojanpear's Book Club and many more. I began my return with a new Monster Movie Tournament video where I spent a lot of time trying to catch up on matchups in the first round of the second play-in tournament. I also show off a few new tricks I have up my sleeve since my last video. I then re-posted my first Trojanpear Presents video Crypt Keeper at the Beach. In this version, I fixed the audio problems I had in the original video. Now I am working on updates to my youtube channel and adding new features that will improve the enjoyment, entrtainment, and involvement of my increasing base of followers. One project I am working on is to come up with a image or logo to be featured as my trademark. If you have any ideas or suggestions, comment or email me at trojanpear@yahoo.com and give me your thoughts or ideas. I would love the feedback. Thanks for reading! Don't forget towatch my videos on youtube.com by Trojanpear.

No comments:

Post a Comment