Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Fair!

Sorry, I forgot to post about the fair activity that I went to with our group Tuesday. The fair (which is really a carnival) was my first one I have been to in many years. There were many challenges leading up to the fair, but when it was actually time to go, it was a perfect storm of events that occurred that made it a very enjoyable experience. First, it had raid earlier that day, but was dry by the time we got there. The weather also brought a cold front which provided that perfect fall atmosphere. There also was very few people there that night which meant no standing in lines or long waits. We had food, went on rides, and even played skee-ball which Melanie ended up winning a prize! I did not sample as much food as I wanted, but I tried several things like: fries, nachos, cotton candy, and funnel cake. The nachos stood out to me because I am not normally a fan of nachos, but these were really good. Here are some pictures and a video of Melanie on one of the rides.




 

 
 

More stuff coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment