Sunday, April 1, 2012

NCAA = Brilliant! NIT = Ouch :(


It has been several days since my last post and the tournament has taken two very different routes. In the NIT, Minnesota and Stanford won, and then Stanford beat Minnesota after I predicted Minnesota to win that game. Stanford won the NIT and I wrapped up my NIT by going 0-3 in the last three games going 20-11 overall with 44 points. All I can say is ouch.
The NCAA tournament is going much better for me. After getting three out of four of the teams correct in the final four, both Kentucky and Kansas won to put both of my championship game teams in the championship game for the first time ever! I went 2-0 giving me 20 more points. I have Kentucky winning it all, and their win would cap my best predicting of the NCAA tournament ever.

How has your tournament went?

No comments:

Post a Comment