Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kentucky Wins!

Kentucky won the National Championship! That means my prediction was right and I just completed my best bracket of all time. Just call me the mystic messanger. :)
Now that basketball is over since Balor won the Women's Championship last night, it's time to move on to the next big event: Baseball's opening day! ... or the Masters! ... or Easter! All are happening at the same time relatively. Which event are you looking forward to most. I enjoy watching the Braves on opening day and Phil Mickelson competing at the Masters, but I always look forward to worshipping on Easter Sunday when we remember the most imoprtant day in history when Jesus rose from the dead after paying the ultimate price for our sins giving us the oppertunity to spend our eternity in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment