Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Monster Movie Tournament Cover Art Updated!

Yesterday I completed the remaining cover art updates to the Monster Movie Tournament series. Here they are:
 


I also posted a new video Sunday to my Trojanpear's Sunday School channel. It's a video I made back in December about my future plans for the channel including a detailed look at my vision for our Sunday School group for the new year. The video, titled Vision 2015, was supposed to introduce you to what would be happening in the coming months in the Sunday School including goals for 2015. I did not post the video until now because the plan was not accepted by the group so I felt it was pointless to upload it; however, it is still a good look into yearly planning ideas that you or your church may want to think about implementing in some way. Here is the video:

 
 

If you are not subscribed to Trojanpear's Sunday School and you're interested in these church or Bible Study related topics, please subscribe on Youtube to stay informed on upcoming videos. More on the way soon. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment