Friday, February 27, 2015

Hibachiiii!!!!

My friend Will Burgan, "the master of ceremony" just came back from his business trip the other day, so we went to our favorite lunch place, Hibachi Buffet. You may have seen the video I posted some time ago about our trips to Hibachi. We usually try to go every week and are usually successful. I cannot fully explain why I love it so much except that it is a Chinese buffet which I tend to like anyway, it has a lot of variety in terms of food selection, it is clean and very nice, and it is a reasonable price for what you get. I also have a discount card which I get a free drink every time I go. I also enjoy meeting with ChillWilliWill because we get to discuss a variety of things ranging from what is going on in our lives to church and Bible discussions.
What place do you and your friend go to on a regular basis just to talk and enjoy a good meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment